In an effort to connect directly with the youth who benefit from Team for Kids fundraising, we invite you to sign up to volunteer at the NYRR Youth Summer Fest on Wednesday, July 27 at Icahn Stadium. The two shifts available are detailed below.
- Event Assistance (Whole Day) from 8:30am-4:30pm (8 hours)
- Event Assistance (Afternoon) from 12:30am-4:30pm (4 hours)
Responsibilities for this event include:
- Assisting as a Marshal for the 800 Meter Fun Run
- Distributing amenities
- Assisting with activities
- Cheering for participants
If you are interested in volunteering for these +1 opportunities, log in through your My NYRR profile, click “Volunteer” on the left sidebar and then scroll down to the NYRR Youth Summer Fest opportunity and click the “Volunteer” button to move forward with the registration process. Spots will fill up quickly so act fast!
Remember to wear your Team for Kids gear while volunteering and share photos with us by emailing email@example.com or tagging Team for Kids and #teamforkids in your social media posts.